Experience the happiest matcha
Happy Matcha is sourced from Japan's most pristine tea growing region, harvested by some of the happiest and most loving hands in the industry. Each cup of Happy Matcha will make you smile from ear to ear.
Free ShippingFree Shipping Australia wide with no minimum spend. Orders made before 12pm, will be dispatch on the same day. We're that quick!
Money back guaranteeTry our superior matcha, risk free with our 30 day money back guarantee. We even pay for return shipping!
100% Organic MatchaOnly JAS Certified organic products sold so you get only the best with no harmful chemicals in the farming process.
Direct from JapanDirectly imported from the Uji region in Kyoto, Japan, our Matcha green tea are organically grown, hand picked and stone ground with love.
Organic Matcha Green Tea On Sale!
Matcha Tea Sets
Organic Matcha Tea
Culinary Matcha Tea
Why Happy Matcha?
Through century old tea growing techniques, Happy Matcha has produced the crème de la crème of the green tea world. Carefully crafted with the finest quality green tea leaves providing unmatched taste and increased level of nutrients. We think Happy Matcha is the best matcha and invite you to try it, with free delivery Australia wide!
HAPPY MATCHA VS INFERIOR MATCHA
- Beautiful emerald green in colour
- Light and fine to the touch, almost fluffy
- Strong but sweet in scent
- Smooth to drink with lingering creamy texture
- Naturally sweet in taste with vegetative undertones
- Mellow with umami
- 100% Organic
- Dull green or yellowish in colour
- Clumped together and coarse to touch
- Strong but unpleasent scent
- Cannot be whisked into smooth creamy texture
- Strong in a grassy astringent taste
- Generally bitter in taste
- May use harmful chemicals during farming